уторак, 17. март 2015.

Versatile Award

I was nominated for the Versatile Award by an amazing beauty blogger: The Lux Edition.
Thank you honey for the nomination.♥
So if you want to know me a little bit more click down below :)
And yeah i have to nominate some bloggers too, hmmmm let me see ... i nominate those blogs:

Nominees
__________________________




____________________________________________________________

Ok there's 7 facts about me:

1) Im taurus in horoscope and every single article that you find on the internet about characteristics of taurus describes me.
2) My favorite movie is "Home Alone"
3) I can't imagine any other shoes to wear except converse. I don't know why but i don't feel like im myself in other sneakers.
4) I was born at 04.05.1996. and may is my favorite mounth of the year. 
5) My favorite food is pizza.
6) I live in really small town Dimitrovgrad (Near Bulgaria). And we have a really funny accent, we are talking mixed Serbian and Bulgarian language.
7) I am allergic to cold, not kidding. When it's cold outside i get an allergic reaction on my skin.







5 коментара:

  1. great!!!
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. no problem darling

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Presrećna sam sto si baš mene nominirao! Divno da ti se dopada moj blog, baš me raduje!
    Napisaću zahvalnicu u mom sledećem postu!
    Lepo je saznati nešto više o tebi i tvom životu :)

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Great outfit!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши